So Can't I Admire Men Who Are Older Than Me Anymore, Oh Ghanafo) Kasa - Berla Mundi


Few months back, Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson accused media personality Berla Mundi of dating married a man but she did not disclose the name of the married man.



Berla Mundi played the Wizkid card by going silent on this allegation albeit the trolling and the pressure that was mounted on her to speak on the issue.

There is no smoke without fire, a popular saying, due to this people have been eager to  know the married man she is dating.

The allegation by Yvonne Nelson has now placed that "bad girl" tag on her so a lot of people believe she is into married men.



Yesterday during the vetting of the Special Prosecutor nominee, she tweeted "Hon. Martin Amidu is quite hilarious". Unfortunately, she was murdered with a poisonous reply by a twitter user and this caught fire on social media.

Berla Mundi in an interview indicated that Ghanaians talk a lot and they are always on her case ever since this issue came out.

"Ghanaians talk too much, I haven't been free ever since this issue came up. If admire someone, they will bring that issue up again, so can't I admire men who are older than me anymore, Oh Ghana". she said



Berla Mundi added that she will soon be dating the fathers of the people are always on her case.

"Don't worry since they say I like men who are older than me, I will start dating their fathers then I will be their step mother so they will call me Mummy" she added.



Disclaimer: All articles on this website with the label or tag, "Satirical" must be treated as such. The articles are humourous, figment of imagination, fictitious and presumably fake news. The articles however touch on trending issues but must be treated as false information because they are invented.

You can also log on to my other blog, TheManInYourMirror.Com for news regarding celebrities, entertainment, fashion, current affairs and more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Used To Teach Rap, Medikal Was My Student - C-Zar Reveals

I Slept Like A Baby Last Night And Dreamt Jay Z Has Signed Me - Freda Rhymz (MTN Hitmaker 6 Winner)

If A Guy Names A Folder HYMNS On His Gadget, It Contains "PONO" - Counsellor Lutterodt