Bakayoko Remixes Shatta Wale's "Freedom" Song And He Claims He Is The Best Midfielder In The EPL


Tiémoué Bakayoko who is hated by majority of Chelsea fans due to poor performance has done a rendition of Shatta Wale's "Freedom" Song.


According to Bakayoko he called Shatta Wale yesternight after their humiliating defeat and told him he wants to show the world aside football he can also rap and sing.

"Many people think I am not talented but I am the best midfielder in the EPL, they are refusing to see. I am also a musician, a lot of people don't know that. I called Shatta Wale and told him I want to remix his "Freedom" song. He gave me the permission so I recorded my version immediately after the game" he said.


Bakayoko added that he is the talisman of Chelseand Conte knows that. He claimed if he wasn't sent off, Chelsea would have won by 4 goals to 1.

"I am the talisman of Chelsea, that is why Conte has been featuring me in every game. If I wasn't sent off, we would have won by 4 goals to 1. I would have scored 2 goals with 2 assists" he added.


Bakayoko sang a bit of his new song after the interview.

"Freedom Freedom Freedom, Freedom, Baka Baka, Baka, Baka, My name is Bakayoko"

Disclaimer: All articles on this website with the label or tag, "Satirical" must be treated as such. The articles are humourous, figment of imagination, fictitious and presumably fake news. The articles however touch on trending issues but must be treated as false information because they are invented.

You can also log on to my other blog, TheManInYourMirror.Com for news regarding celebrities, entertainment, fashion, current affairs and more.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Used To Teach Rap, Medikal Was My Student - C-Zar Reveals

So Can't I Admire Men Who Are Older Than Me Anymore, Oh Ghanafo) Kasa - Berla Mundi

I Slept Like A Baby Last Night And Dreamt Jay Z Has Signed Me - Freda Rhymz (MTN Hitmaker 6 Winner)

If A Guy Names A Folder HYMNS On His Gadget, It Contains "PONO" - Counsellor Lutterodt