Since Jacob Zuma Has Resigned, I Am Also Resigning From Rap - Medikal


AMG business artist, Medikal who broke the rigid glass covering the rigorous music industry with "Connect" has made his intention to resign from rap.


Medikal who enrolled in C-Zar's University of Rap in an interview disclosed that Ghanaians do not appreciate his rapping skills to he will stop rap.

" I have done good songs with great raps but Ghanaians do not appreciate them and they call me a Class 1 rapper. I can't even think far. I was trolled recently because of my verse on Grind Day remix which I co-wrote with C-Zar, the best rapper in Ghana. Jacob has resigned so I am also resigning from rap" he said.


Medikal added he has gone to see a voice trainer to guide him because he wants to sing like Michael Jackson, Celine Dion, Beyonce etc.

" I am resigning from rap due to the pressure so now I am going into singing full time. I now have a voice coach who has been directing me. I want to sing like King of Pop, Michael Jackson, Celine Dion, Beyonce, Chris Brown, you know dem people. Poof Poof Swag Swag" he added.

"I will be releasing my single soon so Ghanaians should watch out" he concluded

Disclaimer: All articles on this website with the label or tag, "Satirical" must be treated as such. The articles are humourous, figment of imagination, fictitious and presumably fake news. The articles however touch on trending issues but must be treated as false information because they are invented.

You can also log on to my other blog, TheManInYourMirror.Com for news regarding celebrities, entertainment, fashion, current affairs and more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Used To Teach Rap, Medikal Was My Student - C-Zar Reveals

So Can't I Admire Men Who Are Older Than Me Anymore, Oh Ghanafo) Kasa - Berla Mundi

I Slept Like A Baby Last Night And Dreamt Jay Z Has Signed Me - Freda Rhymz (MTN Hitmaker 6 Winner)

If A Guy Names A Folder HYMNS On His Gadget, It Contains "PONO" - Counsellor Lutterodt