Another Mallam Wants My V*ginal Fluid In Order To Get Me A Hit Song – Says eSHUN



Highlife and afro pop artist, eShun few days ago revealed that a certain mallam asked for her pubic hair in order to get her a hit song.

According to eShun, the same mallam has gotten some artists in the industry hit works. Producer and artiste, Magnom got himself involved in this by indicating that he does not believe juju creates hit songs. Hit songs depend on production and extensive promotion.





This was more or less a shade to eShun. eShun also rebutted and told Magnom to read content and not headlines.



eShun in a new post has indicated that another mallam called her after church asking her to bring her v*ginal fluid for hit songs.

“What at all have I done to these mallams. Today another mallam called me after church saying he can make me get hit songs. He said I should bring my v*ginal fluid so I rule the music industry. The next mallam I guess will be requesting for my armpit hair lol” she wrote.

Disclaimer: All articles on this website with the label or tag, "Satirical" must be treated as such. The articles are humourous, figment of imagination, fictitious and presumably fake news. The articles however touch on trending issues but must be treated as false information because they are invented.

You can also log on to my other blog, TheManInYourMirror.Com for news regarding celebrities, entertainment, fashion, current affairs and more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Used To Teach Rap, Medikal Was My Student - C-Zar Reveals

So Can't I Admire Men Who Are Older Than Me Anymore, Oh Ghanafo) Kasa - Berla Mundi

I Slept Like A Baby Last Night And Dreamt Jay Z Has Signed Me - Freda Rhymz (MTN Hitmaker 6 Winner)

If A Guy Names A Folder HYMNS On His Gadget, It Contains "PONO" - Counsellor Lutterodt