I Want A Bout With Bukom Banku For Saying I Have Bleached My Skin - Daddy Lumba



Apparently the legendary musician was also listening to the show and so he knew what Bukom Banku said. The words of Bukom Banku infuriated him so he did not enjoy the rest of the interview.


Daddy Lumba whom a lot of respect has been given to, in an interview with another Accra based radio station disclosed that he was not excited when Bukom Banku said he bleached his skin because of him (Daddy Lumba).

"Banku said he bleached because of me but me I haven't bleached my skin...I am sure he sees a lot of women around me so he wants to enjoy same that's why he bleached his skin. Even if I have bleached my skin, mine is nicer than his" he said.



The legend added that he won't sue Banku for defamation rather he would want to box him in the ring for disrespecting him. Moreover he said he has been training since the 80s even though he is not a professional boxer.

"As for Banku de33 I won't sue him ooo but I want him in a ring so I can pour my anger on him...I will knock him out in the sixth round make he know say I have training since the 80s. I am grown but not an old man so make he watch out...After I defeat him I will give him some women so he can enjoy....I will let him know I am a PIMP" he added.


Disclaimer: All articles on this website with the label or tag, "Satirical" must be treated as such. The articles are humourous, figment of imagination, fictitious and presumably fake news. The articles however touch on trending issues but must be treated as false information because they are invented.


You can also log on to my other blog, TheManInYourMirror.Com for news regarding celebrities, entertainment, fashion, current affairs and more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Used To Teach Rap, Medikal Was My Student - C-Zar Reveals

So Can't I Admire Men Who Are Older Than Me Anymore, Oh Ghanafo) Kasa - Berla Mundi

I Slept Like A Baby Last Night And Dreamt Jay Z Has Signed Me - Freda Rhymz (MTN Hitmaker 6 Winner)

If A Guy Names A Folder HYMNS On His Gadget, It Contains "PONO" - Counsellor Lutterodt