Life Changing Inspirational Quotes Part 4 - Trilla Inspires

NELSON MANDELA

It's been a while I brought to your doorstep inspirational quotes from some of the great people (dead/alive).

Like I always say, we need to be inspired to continue doing what we do best. The storms will always come but as to when and how they will come, we don't know therefore these inspirational quotes must instill in us some confidence.


I have brought you Life Changing Inspirational Quotes Part 1, 2 and 3 therefore I deemed it wise to conclude what I commenced. Sadly, Part 4 is the last but I will be bringing you another series of inspiration in different forms.

Enjoy the Life Changing Inspirational Quotes from Nelson MandelMuhammed Ali and more below.

1. "Don't count the days, make the days count." - Muhammed Ali.

2. "You can't use up creativity, the more you use, the more you have." - Maya Angelou.

3. "Leaders must be close enough to relate to others but far ahead enough to motivate them." - John C. Maxwell

4. "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." - Nelson Mandela.

5. "Nothing is impossible, the world itself says I'm possible." - Audrey Hepburn

You can also log on to my other blog, TheManInYourMirror.Com for news regarding celebrities, entertainment, fashion, current affairs and more.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Used To Teach Rap, Medikal Was My Student - C-Zar Reveals

So Can't I Admire Men Who Are Older Than Me Anymore, Oh Ghanafo) Kasa - Berla Mundi

I Slept Like A Baby Last Night And Dreamt Jay Z Has Signed Me - Freda Rhymz (MTN Hitmaker 6 Winner)

If A Guy Names A Folder HYMNS On His Gadget, It Contains "PONO" - Counsellor Lutterodt