I Slept Like A Baby Last Night And Dreamt Jay Z Has Signed Me - Freda Rhymz (MTN Hitmaker 6 Winner)


Freda Rhymz who has consistently shown the "Caroline attitude" won the MTN Hitmaker 6. The grand finale came off on Wednesday, November 1 at the National Theatre in Accra.



Freda  Rhymz broke the jinx as the first female to win the competition and it was amazing. When she was announced the winner, she was shocked and it is very natural for her to feel that way.

READ ALSO: Adonko Bitters Is Now My Lawyer, If You Like Enter The Wagon And Face Me In Bed – Funny Face Replies Ex-Wife

Freda, the new star in town in an interview on Live Fm today disclosed that she is super excited she won the competition. She used to eat gari f)t), check check, g)b3 but now she can afford pizza, "proper" fried rice and the likes.

"I am super excited because I have been working hard for this...I knew I am good but the vim to win was not there even though I was hopeful. Now that I have 20k, I can afford pizza, fried rice and the likes because I used to eat gari f)t), check check and g)b3...Challey eno be easy ooo" she disclosed.


The MTN Hitmaker 6 winner added that when she got home yesternight she slet like a baby and even dreamt the business mogul and rapper Jay Z has signed her.

" Let me tell you a secret...I hope we are off air...Okay when I got home last night challey I slept like a baby...I had a nice dream...in the dream, Jay Z had signed me and when we were looking at the way forward" she said.


Disclaimer: All articles on this website with the label or tag, "Satirical" must be treated as such. The articles are humourous, figment of imagination, fictitious and presumably fake news. The articles however touch on trending issues but must be treated as false information because they are invented.

You can also log on to my other blog, TheManInYourMirror.Com for news regarding celebrities, entertainment, fashion, current affairs and more.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Used To Teach Rap, Medikal Was My Student - C-Zar Reveals

So Can't I Admire Men Who Are Older Than Me Anymore, Oh Ghanafo) Kasa - Berla Mundi

If A Guy Names A Folder HYMNS On His Gadget, It Contains "PONO" - Counsellor Lutterodt