Ahouf3 Patri Finally Reveals Why She Has Been Smoking Wee Like Bob Marley And Peter Tosh


Just yesterday GhanaCelebrities.Com published that Ghanaian actress, Ahouf3 Patri has resorted to wee and has been smoking it like Bob Marley and Peter Tosh.


The description alone is mind boggling, Bob Marley and Peter Tosh...lol. According to the reports, she was influenced by Efya, Afia Schwarzenegger and Kwabena Kwabena.


Innocent Ahouf3 Patri has finally come out to reveal why he has been smoking like the Reggae legends.

In an interview with an Accra based radio station, the actress indicated that she was not a fan of smoking but the first time she smoked the substance ,she felt like she was in heaven seeing angels.

"I did not like weed but when I got introduced to it by some friends I developed love for it. The first time I smoked the substance I felt like I was in heaven seeing the angelic beings. I have always wanted to be in heaven so I decided to keep smoking like Bob Marley and Peter Tosh" she said.

She added that she is not quitting anytime soon even though people have advised her to  stop.


"People have been complaining about my behaviour but I have placed a deaf to their rants. I feel good anytime I smoke weed and sometimes I have the power to perform miracles. Soon I will be walking on water like Jesus did." she concluded.

Disclaimer: All articles on this website with the label or tag, "Satirical" must be treated as such. The articles are humourous, figment of imagination, fictitious and presumably fake news. The articles however touch on trending issues but must be treated as false information because they are invented.

You can also log on to my other blog, TheManInYourMirror.Com for news regarding celebrities, entertainment, fashion, current affairs and more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Used To Teach Rap, Medikal Was My Student - C-Zar Reveals

So Can't I Admire Men Who Are Older Than Me Anymore, Oh Ghanafo) Kasa - Berla Mundi

I Slept Like A Baby Last Night And Dreamt Jay Z Has Signed Me - Freda Rhymz (MTN Hitmaker 6 Winner)

If A Guy Names A Folder HYMNS On His Gadget, It Contains "PONO" - Counsellor Lutterodt