Black Stars Has Been Breaking My Heart Since The 80's - Psycho Of Yolo Fame


Black Stars played against Congo at the Baba Yaro Sports Stadium on 1st September, 2017. The team's abysmal and shambolic performance has continuously attracted insults from Ghanaians and sympathizers.

Due to that lacklustre performance, Black Stars' chances of qualifying for Russian 2018 is now "Someway Bi". The players broke many hearts yesterday because they were not themselves.

Psycho of Yolo Fame has also expressed his disappointment after watching the entire 90 mins on TV. In a tweet he said "I just waste 90 mins of my entire life. Like I go fit take that time perm my afro sef. Black Stars get issues challey"

The Yolo star further indicated that he will not watch any Black Stars' match again because they have been breaking his heart more than his girl friend.


"I won't watch Black Stars' play again because they have been breaking my heart since the 80's. My girlfriend sef no dey break my heart like that" 

Disclaimer: All articles on this website with the label or tag, "Satirical" must be treated as such. The articles are humourous, figment of imagination, fictitious and presumably fake news. The articles however touch on trending issues but must be treated as false information because they are invented.


You can also log on to my other blog, TheManInYourMirror.Com for news regarding celebrities, entertainment, fashion, current affairs and more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Used To Teach Rap, Medikal Was My Student - C-Zar Reveals

So Can't I Admire Men Who Are Older Than Me Anymore, Oh Ghanafo) Kasa - Berla Mundi

I Slept Like A Baby Last Night And Dreamt Jay Z Has Signed Me - Freda Rhymz (MTN Hitmaker 6 Winner)

If A Guy Names A Folder HYMNS On His Gadget, It Contains "PONO" - Counsellor Lutterodt