I Am NDC, I Lost The Fight Because NPP Is In Power - Bukom Banku


Braimah Kamako a.k.a Bukom Banku s.k.a Africa Mayweather has been on the throne for long when it comes boxing in Ghana. He has been the reigning champ without a defeat but he was beaten mercilessly in his bout with Samir Bastie.

The much anticipated bout dubbed ''Make or Break'' lived up to expectations with both boxers putting up a good show which put smiles on the faces of the fans present.


Before the bout, Bukom Banku as usual on a bragging spree said Bastie Samir is a small boy so he will teach, discipline and kill him in Round 6. He couldn't walk the talk like he always do because Bastie Samir dealt with him well well, he gave Banku a TKO in round 7.


Bastie before the fight also said he knows Bukom Banku to be a comedian and not a boxer.  The beast has lashed the comedian...lol. 

Bukom Banku after bout said he supports the NDC but because they are not in power he lost the fight.

"Me I be NDC, NDC I be, I support John Mahama well well. This fight den ebi koko...kraa but NDC is not power so my "powers" was also not in "power". I want to tell the Ghanaian people that they should make Mahama president next year then I go fight Bastie again. This time I will fight him with my eyes closing. Mayi l3 ruff ruff" he said.


Disclaimer: All articles on this website with the label or tag, "Satirical" must be treated as such. The articles are humourous, figment of imagination, fictitious and presumably fake news. The articles however touch on trending issues but must be treated as false information because they are invented.

You can also log on to my other blog, TheManInYourMirror.Com for news regarding celebrities, entertainment, fashion, current affairs and more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Used To Teach Rap, Medikal Was My Student - C-Zar Reveals

So Can't I Admire Men Who Are Older Than Me Anymore, Oh Ghanafo) Kasa - Berla Mundi

I Slept Like A Baby Last Night And Dreamt Jay Z Has Signed Me - Freda Rhymz (MTN Hitmaker 6 Winner)

If A Guy Names A Folder HYMNS On His Gadget, It Contains "PONO" - Counsellor Lutterodt