I Will Beat Bastie Samir And Retire Bukom Banku One Time - Ayitey Powers Brags


"Powerless" Ayitey Powers is back with his "too known" talks but will turn out to be the weaker one in a bout.

The undefeated champion, Bukom Banku was humiliated by the new kid on the block, Bastie Samir on Saturday night. The braggart was weak on the night as he was knocked out in the 7th round.


Ayitey Powers has been doing some talking after Bukom Banku's unforeseen defeat. Speaking on Kasapako Radio in Accra, he indicated that Bukom Banku used juju on him that's why Bukom Banku defeated him. He added that he saw Bukom Banku's defeat in a dream and told Banku about it but Banku never paid attention to it.

"My brother Bukom Banku told me that he used juju on me that is why I did not win the fight but to be honest Banku is a small boy and I will lash him like kidie. Before his fight with Samir who is also my small boy, I told Banku that he will lose the fight because I saw it in my dream but he said a proverb that I don't even understand". he said.



The powerless old man added that he wants a fight with Bastie Samir and a rematch with Bukom Banku. He indicated that he will knock out Samir in the 3rd Round and end Bukom Banku's career.

"Banku and Bastie are small small pikins because ebi me I train them. I will beat Bastie Samir basabasa and give him knock out in round 3. Mayi l3 potor potor. As for Bukom Banku de33 ebaahe rob....I go retire am make he see say abi Don Ayitey Powers". Mr Powerless added.


Disclaimer: All articles on this website with the label or tag, "Satirical" must be treated as such. The articles are humourous, figment of imagination, fictitious and presumably fake news. The articles however touch on trending issues but must be treated as false information because they are invented.

You can also log on to my other blog, TheManInYourMirror.Com for news regarding celebrities, entertainment, fashion, current affairs and more.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Used To Teach Rap, Medikal Was My Student - C-Zar Reveals

So Can't I Admire Men Who Are Older Than Me Anymore, Oh Ghanafo) Kasa - Berla Mundi

I Slept Like A Baby Last Night And Dreamt Jay Z Has Signed Me - Freda Rhymz (MTN Hitmaker 6 Winner)

If A Guy Names A Folder HYMNS On His Gadget, It Contains "PONO" - Counsellor Lutterodt