I Am Even Taking My N*dity To Snapchat So I Am Seeking Advice From Farcadi - Ebony


Ghanaian s*xy artist, Ebony has come under serious criticisms for showing too much flesh and this has also given some hypocrites the opportunity to join the bandwagon.



The erotic artist seem not to be bothered about the criticisms therefore in responding to the numerous criticisms she indicated that she will keep doing what she does best; showing more flesh.

The 20 year old has fired again and this time around her intention is to take her n*dity to a different level. She said:

"People have criticized me lately but I don't care what they say. I am even about to upgrade my game so that they will know that we are not here to play like Ayitey Powers."



Ebony added that she is planning to show her distin via Snapchat so she is seeking advice from the Snapchat queen, Farcadi.

" I want to feel free like a bird and do my thing therefore I am seeing the Queen of Snapchat for proper apor on how to make money on Snapchat using my n*de. The more they talk the more I will be showing my distin on SnapChat. The guys who have been mast*rbating with my pictures de33 right now dem go do am more"



Disclaimer: All articles on this website with the label or tag, "Satirical" must be treated as such. The articles are humourous, figment of imagination, fictitious and presumably fake news. The articles however touch on trending issues but must be treated as false information because they are invented.

You can also log on to my other blog, TheManInYourMirror.Com for news regarding celebrities, entertainment, fashion, current affairs and more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Used To Teach Rap, Medikal Was My Student - C-Zar Reveals

So Can't I Admire Men Who Are Older Than Me Anymore, Oh Ghanafo) Kasa - Berla Mundi

I Slept Like A Baby Last Night And Dreamt Jay Z Has Signed Me - Freda Rhymz (MTN Hitmaker 6 Winner)

If A Guy Names A Folder HYMNS On His Gadget, It Contains "PONO" - Counsellor Lutterodt