Anybody Who Wants To Know My Baby Daddy Should Bring Adonko Bitters To My House - Yvonne Nelson


Yvonne Nelson whom many have nicknamed Yaa Asantewaa gave birth to her first child on Sunday October 29 at a hospital in Accra.


When the news broke out on Monday morning, readers of the various portals have been asking who is the baby daddy of Yvonne Nelson. As usual Ghanaians are glued to "Kokonsa" so that they can make their numerous assertions.


The actress got to know people are interested in ascertaining the person who scored her for her to bring forth a child. In reacting to this, she indicated that Ghanaians are too inquisitive and want to know everything, what kind of witchcraft is that.

"Eii Ghanafo) kasa papa...S3 mekoy33 lobilobi 3na manyim aaa 3fa )muhu b3n?....Ghanaians talk too much and they are also inquisitive. They want to know the father of my child for what...What kind of witchcraft is that? she said.


She added that those who want to know the father should bring Adonko bitters, Agya Appiah bitters and diapers to her house....they will be used for "amamer3".

"So anybody who wants to see the father of my child should bring Adonko bitters, Agya Appiah bitters and diapers to my house and then tadaa I will reveal the father of my child to them".


Disclaimer: All articles on this website with the label or tag, "Satirical" must be treated as such. The articles are humourous, figment of imagination, fictitious and presumably fake news. The articles however touch on trending issues but must be treated as false information because they are invented.

You can also log on to my other blog, TheManInYourMirror.Com for news regarding celebrities, entertainment, fashion, current affairs and more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Used To Teach Rap, Medikal Was My Student - C-Zar Reveals

So Can't I Admire Men Who Are Older Than Me Anymore, Oh Ghanafo) Kasa - Berla Mundi

I Slept Like A Baby Last Night And Dreamt Jay Z Has Signed Me - Freda Rhymz (MTN Hitmaker 6 Winner)

If A Guy Names A Folder HYMNS On His Gadget, It Contains "PONO" - Counsellor Lutterodt