Eiii Shatta Wale Can Lie ooo, You Slapped Your Bodyguard You Are Saying It Is A Stunt - Akua Donkor


Shatta Wale has been trending for giving his bodyguard a dirty slap at the just ended S-Concert.


The self acclaimed dancehall king slapped his bodyguard for allowing a fan disrupt his performance on stage.


People bashed him for exhibiting such an atrocious trait whiles performing but the dancehall king claims the act was a stunt.


Akua Donkor who wanted to become president of Ghana with her jovial mannerisms has said in an interview indicated that Shatta Wale is telling lies because she was at the stadium and she witnessed what happened.

" I was at the S-Concert to have fun because I am also a person. I want to become the next president after Nana Akufo-Addo and help the entertainment industry so I am starting to have my experiences now. I say I can lie but Shatta Wale too dey paaa....eiii he can lie ooo. He slapped the bodyguard kpa  frrrreeeee"


Akua Donkor who owns a party but loves John Mahama added that if Shatta Wale says it is a stunt he pulled. then she will want to try that same that on him.

" Shatta Wale says the slap was a stunt so me too I want to try that stunt on him so that he will know that slapping can make your brains scatter like Ayitey Powers's mango hair"



Disclaimer: All articles on this website with the label or tag, "Satirical" must be treated as such. The articles are humourous, figment of imagination, fictitious and presumably fake news. The articles however touch on trending issues but must be treated as false information because they are invented.

You can also log on to my other blog, TheManInYourMirror.Com for news regarding celebrities, entertainment, fashion, current affairs and more.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Used To Teach Rap, Medikal Was My Student - C-Zar Reveals

So Can't I Admire Men Who Are Older Than Me Anymore, Oh Ghanafo) Kasa - Berla Mundi

I Slept Like A Baby Last Night And Dreamt Jay Z Has Signed Me - Freda Rhymz (MTN Hitmaker 6 Winner)

If A Guy Names A Folder HYMNS On His Gadget, It Contains "PONO" - Counsellor Lutterodt